Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Can I borrow $250,000.000 please?



E-Bay Link HERE


The Rarest Most Sought After Sunglasses in the World!!
Elvis Presley's
Madison Square Garden Sunglasses

On June 9th and June 10th, 1972, music history was made. Elvis Presley took the stage at New York's world famous Madison Square Garden, and broke all attendance records by selling out all four concerts. He was the first performer to ever do so. 80,000 fans attended the shows, which grossed $730,000, tickets were $5, $7.50, and $10. It was an event. It was standing room only. and THAT'S THE WAY IT WAS!!
These are Elvis' Madison Square Garden sunglasses that I designed and made in 1972.

CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
I Dennis Roberts, Hereby, Certify and Authenticate that the eyeglasses supplied to me for examination are the original eyeglasses I designed and made for Elvis Presley for the June 9, 1972 MADISON SQUARE GARDEN CONCERT. The "TCB LIGHTNING BOLTS" attached to the temples are from the original molds that I designed and made for Elvis from 1970 thru 1977. The emblems are made in 14kt yellow gold and have the "jewelers hallmark" stamped into them to denote their authenticity. Additionally, the temples have three (3) circular holes running horizontally that I designed exclusively for Elvis as worn at the MADISON SQUARE GARDEN CONCERT. The horizontal holes that I drilled into the temples were the result of a design take off from the aviator frames that I made for Elvis. Any reproduction of my designs are prohibited.

This is 1 of 4 glasses that I made for Elvis to wear at the Madison Square Garden Concert, and the only one known to be in existence today.
Hello. My name is Dennis Roberts. You can find my name in the book "ELVIS A-Z" on page 172 and in the "just released" book "ELVIS and YOU" on page 342, as Elvis Presley's optician that designed and made all of his eyeglasses from 1970-1977.

__________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz